For further information on Curriculum, next training dates and tuition etc. please look at the Wellness Hypnotherapy Institute’s web site: www.hypnotherapytraining.ca
Canadian Hypnotherapy Training in Edmonton
For clients and residents in the Edmonton area, the internationally recognized Wellness Hypnotherapy Institute offers training for those just starting careers in hypnotherapy as well as those seeking a refresher course. The courses are instructed by Padman who has been training aspiring hypnotherapists for more than fifteen years. He brings a personal and passionate approach to each session with a special focus on individual improvement. The students in the program are encouraged to attend conferences and will be engaged by both video and audio learning materials, as well as Padman’s own unique style of hands on teaching and demonstrations.
About the Wellness Hypnotherapy Institute’s Training
The Wellness Hypnotherapy Institute (WHI) is registered under the CRA as an Edmonton based vocational school and is registered under subparagraphs 118.5(1)(a)(ii) of the income tax act as an educational institution. The WHI is primarily for instructive courses in developing and enhancing a student’s skills and competencies towards the occupation of hypnotherapy and as such, our students do not pay GST and may be able to claim tuition as a tax deduction.
Our institution is accredited by the National Guild of Hypnotists (N.G.H.), the International Hypnosis Federation (IHF) and the International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association (IMDHA). Because of our accreditations, our successful students are generally able to get certifications easily with these organizations
• Hypnotherapy training involves a serious code of ethics and with a practice of any sort comes inherent responsibility. If you are willing to put in the effort and want to enrich your life and the lives of others then join Padman Pillai and the Wellness Hypnotherapy Institute of Edmonton for an incredibly in-depth and thorough hypnotherapy certification course. Upon graduation, our students become certified hypnotherapists themselves, ready to pursue a career in hypnotherapy. WHI also provides interest free financing of the tuition fees. After graduation, WHI offer a one year membership of the NGH. Graduates are also eligible for NGH sponsored liability insurance in Canada.
For more information about our curriculum and courses call the Wellness Hypnotherapy Institute at (780) 903-1222 or register today at http://www.hypnotherapytraining.ca/ for a $300 gift certificate towards your tuition. Are you ready to live the life of your dreams? Then make a commitment now!
Padman Pillai, M.Sc, (London), A.R.I.C. (Associate Member of the Royal Institute of Chemistry) has been training individuals in the practice of hypnotherapy since the year 2003. Padman instructed Continuing Education programs for the Edmonton Public School Board for eighteen years. He presented courses for NAIT’s (the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology) employee In-Service program for six years. He has appeared on many television programs such as City TV’s Breakfast Television, CTS- TV, SURYA TV, in India and Global TV in Edmonton.
Padman Pillai is a Fellow of the International Hypnosis Federation and Certified Instructor of National Guild of Hypnotists.
He presented at many national and international conferences on topics of varying interest. In January-2015 Padman conducted a one day seminar at the Department of Counselling Psychology at the University of Kerala, India. He continues to speak at many international conferences throughout the year.
He also has membership and/or certification with the following professional organizations:
- •Certified Consulting Hypnotherapist National Guild of Hypnotists
- •Certified Hypnotherapist of International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association
- •Certified Emotional Freedom Technique Specialist, by IHF
- •Certified Member of the National Board of Professional and Ethical Standards for Hypnosis Education and Certification
- •Certificate holder of Antenatal Hypnosis and Local Anesthesia
- •Certified Access Bars practitioner
- •Certified Instructor (N.G.H.)
•Certificate of participation in the Mini Medical School program by the University of Alberta
Are You Stressed? Take the quiz to find out.